Hello everyone!
Nope, still no ... I look back to school and it's very intense, because in addition to school I have evening classes in Dutch, and at the same time I have to learn my code ... add to that a lover who works (too) and weekends too watered, it explains the lack of update the blog lately. I promise to find a rhythm respectable by not too long!
Meanwhile, since I just spent two days with a hangover, lazing around in my couch (yes I know I'm super glamorous, I'm selling the dream), I told myself it would not ill make a quick post special series. I know we are all big consumers and I think I can perhaps help you discover cool stuff, and you too via the comments!
GOSSIP GIRL
Chuck, Blair, Paris, Serena, Dan, Milo (that, you will not understand if you have already started the season 4 !)... This new season of Gossip Girl brings, once again, its share of surprises ... personally I was super disappointed with season 3, so here I am half skeptical about the result. Anyway, as I always say, the series it gets worse still when the characters leave the school!
90210
Season 3! I know it's super lame, super lame, super dork. To be quite honest, I think it's almost even worse than Beverly Hills, the series 'original'. But I can not help it, I love, intrigues have thought both boat and improbable, I'm a complete victim. If you are looking to clear the head for 40 minutes and you love the stories of Gonz 'go for it!
GLEE
Wuhu! I've always loved musicals, I was immediately captured by this series featuring the losers club song at a school in Ohio. The episode is particularly special Madonna worship, and we also been seen in the first season our beloved Barney Stinson do a duet of fire against the teacher of the club.
However, after watching the first episode of season 2, I feel that it will be difficult to keep the level ... The big hope of the series is the character of Sue Sylvester, coach of the cheerleaders fully calibrated, based punchlines all the more scathing than the other. Oh, and also the presence of Britney Spears in an upcoming episode!
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
New Friends, as we often hear! In as enormous fan of Friends forever, I can never say this, but in fact it is just the same principle. Five young thirtysomethings who lives in New York, situation comedy and word play, worship expressions, very cool guest stars and even songs too funny! If you do not know (it still exists?), It is time to get started ... especially since you have to eat five seasons at once ... lucky!
MODERN FAMILY
I discovered this series recently on the advice of several friends and ... I loved it!
The pitch? In fact it follows the adventures of a big family. There's grandfather, married to a Colombian 30 years younger, the gay couple, the teenager who thinks only guys, the dad who tries to be cool ... the characters might be based on clichés, the series is really hilarious, frankly it's been awhile since I had not taken laughs like that in front of the TV!
The second season just started, and they have won a lot of Emmys, in general guarantee of quality ... then what is good is that episode lasts only 20 minutes, the perfect lock decompression when have a free moment!
BIG BANG THEORY
A bunch of geeks meet the real world with the arrival of a neighbor rather pretty party girl ... and frankly it's worth visit! The characters are hilarious, hyper cults, and so far the series has shown no sign of abating. The fourth season began last Thursday!
COUGAR TOWN
As I said above, I am a fan of Friends. But then, big fan! However, whether Joey, Dirt or The Comeback, I've always found the series to recycle actors from my cult series went a little lollipop. Cougar Town, so it's the pleasant surprise of my summer! Courtney Cox is in super good, but especially the character of Ellie makes me laugh. I have not finished the first season, and it is far from being the funniest series of the world, but frankly it's funny and I think the concept has a future ... it can only better!
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
I dream at night so I miss it! The housewives of Wisteria Lane reviennet this week, and frankly I am more than excited! I think this series has really improved with time, the characters actually evolve ... Short, strongly Tuesday (when the episode will normally come streaming)!
TRUE BLOOD
openly After I fucked the shit out of fans of True Blood for a year, I had to swallow my pride when I realized that this series is really great. The Season 3 just finished, and even if I'm scared that it ran out of steam in the 4, I can not wait to find vampires, werewolves and other alcoholic Bon Temps, Louisiana!
Lost
THE best series of all time. Even if, like many fans, I was very disappointed last season, for me the plot and character are unsurpassed.
UGLY BETTY
Super fan since the beginning, I was very sad when it was announced this year the end of the series, due to lack of hearing. I liked the mix of drama, comedy, fashion, sarcasm, ridicule ... That said, I advise you to immerse yourself in the full series, it's really worth it.
JERSEY SHORE
So here is my biggest favorite of 2010. It's not really a series but not really a reality show either. It's happening on MTV, and basically is the story of big Italian-American rednecks who go to typing tequilas and babes on the coast. Tanning muscle, Jacuzzis, all there. We must hang, it's not for everyone, in any case I would recommend this program for fans of the second degree and stupid reality TV.
How to watch these series? Streaming, it's still the simplest. Google is your friend, you type your keywords and presto! Who's the Boss. Some series go on TV but in general it is in VF and I am a militant anti-dubbing.
There are many other series, I always forget, but that those to whom I am faithful! Soon I would like to immerse myself in Breaking Bad and Entourage, and they also told me highly of Weeds ... if you have others to recommend me, please!
0 comments:
Post a Comment