Hellooo!
I hope everyone is well! Mine is a little loose, cold winter, tights, work work work, no light .. . ... Bulk
I just wanted to wish you a good weekend and enjoy to show you my docs litters although I concede we do not see much about the pictures ...
I hope everyone 's doing great! I'm feeling a bit low These Days: fall, cold, rain, tights, work, dark ...
I just wanted to wish you all a great weekend guys and show you my doc martens worn , Even If I Have to really admitted you can not see 'em in the pictures ...
Tonight is the night white you have plans you? Me I confess that the rain and cold weather tend to discourage me but I still planned to go see Len Faki at Fuse with friends, because it warms me well and I have to about my past week in front of a computer, the coup q ome human heads that can benefit myself!
Tonight it's the Nuit Blanche, do you Have plans? I'm a bit Discouraged by the rain and low temperatures, I aim Planned to go to Fuse and see Len Faki . Basically I Spent The Whole Week in front of a computer, so human faces Will not do me wrong!
kisses!
0 comments:
Post a Comment