Sunday, October 10, 2010

King Size Bedroom Sets



No but you saw it ? Then he would complain about the bad weather as the sun re-aim?
Anyway it's a real pleasure can continue to wear pants and T-shirts lightweight and get too hot in pantyhose! importantly I do not know for you, but I personal feel to have lost all notions of Winter Clothing. Zero inspiration!

Is it me or Is the sun really back? I'm so happy That I Can Go On wearing light clothes and no tights! And I do not know about you, goal I feel like I just forgot how to dress in fall and winter. I Have Zero inspiration I feel like my closet sucks so hard!


Besides, I think it shows a little there ... good, sorry but it's Sunday, it's visiting mom is up early, wear it sunday. mode I seem to be anything but I do not care! Big food, small tower at the fair, croustillons ... bliss.

And I Think You Can Actually see it ... I'm sorry, But You know, it's sunday, I Paid a visit to my mom, I woke up early, didn't really care about dressing up. wear sunday ..! So I Went To The funfair with My mom, sisters and boyfriend, It Was Crowded goal funny!


The purpose was mainly to show you two hits pretty cool this week: blouse, unearthed during the "sale" at H & M last Wednesday and moccasins, paid 20 euros in Mim, shop where I never put their feet, and yet sometimes deserves a visit! tip, so if like me you're a bit broke.

Anyway, the aim of this picture was to show you two great finds of the past week: first, the shirt, that I got at H&M on "sale" last wednesday, and second the loafers. I found them at Mim, which is a store I really never go to.. .well, I should go there more often, since they sometimes carry a lot of bargains!

Chemisier// Shirt H&M
Pantalon// Trousers PRIMARK
Veste// Jacket Urban Outfitters
Moccasins / / Loafers MIM


Kisses!




0 comments:

Post a Comment