Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Best Bang For Buck Hd Camcorder

october 2010

Zaraphiles, this post is for you!
Yesterday, I discovered the lookbook TRF October , suddenly it made me want to do a little tour of the new arrivals English month ...

Zaraphiles , this post is for you!
I Discovered The TRF october lookbook yesterday, So I Thought I Could see what's new this month at Zara ...

I love the silhouette on the right! The vest draped trousers simple (well what, soon I'll be working for real, in an office, then I must of undermining office ) (yes, ok, this is a pitiful excuse) (Still, it's true )!

I love the outfit On the Right! The draped vest, trousers The Simple (what? I need trousers That Are Suitable for work!) ( I know, it's a terrible excuse ) (still, I need clothes for my future office job)!

The dress right my god!
Ooooh god, That is The Right dress!

The shoes on the left photo, more portable copy of Alexander Wang winter (seriously, I love high heels, even very high, but Alex, you there shoots the cap too far)! And the cape, right ... mmmhhh!
The placebo pour la Alex Wang shoes / boots from this AW more wearable I guess (Because Seriously, I May love very high heels , goal Alex, this time, that's too much )! And the cape, On the right picture ... mmmhh love it!

The jacket I like that, to see in person! And mesh shorts, I really want to try, even if I have a little afraid of the effect diaper ...
I like the bomber jacket , I want to see it in real life! And I'd like to Give a try to thesis woolen shorts, Even If I fear the diaper effect ...

The boots, right, not bad! I had already seen in the shop, I been strong and I have not cracked, but it will not be long ...
I love these boots on the right! I Had Already seen 'em in The Store, I resisted goal .. . Well I guess it's not going to last!

This long gray scarf, then I want it! Frileuse I'm it could save my winter.
I Need That gray woolen scarf! I feel like it could "save my winter.

The jacket? Huh? What jacket? Ah, the right ... oh, not even seen me crazy ... (I realize that I am a poor liar ).
What? That jacket? On the right? Hmm I do not know , Even didn't notice it ... yeah, whatever . .. (I know I'm a terrible liar ).


And finally, the ultimate favorite : this sweater with leather inserts. Not seen in the lookbook , no sign in the store, I did find that the e-shop (which reminds me you do not book Belgium )...

Annnnnddd... my favourite item! That sweater with the leather pads . I haven't seen it in the lookbook, not even in the stores, I only found it on the e-shop (which doesn't delivery in Belgium of course)...

Ici dans sa version noire (photo © AfterDRK )
Spotted here in its black version (photo © AfterDRK )

Vendu 70 euros, effectivement c'est un peu cher pour un pull Zara, mais bon, il est trop beau non?
It costs 70 euros, a bit expensive for a Zara sweater , but I just LOVE it, and love doesn't have a price, right? Right?




0 comments:

Post a Comment