Pardoooooon I'm still left without saying anything!
This time to go visit my in-laws , who settled in Hossegor ( to my delight )!
I am until Saturday, and I intend to enjoy it!
The only thing is that quail here, and I have only brought shorts, pants and only two ...
The legends on the south !
short, I leave you with a series of photos yesterday where we did a little stroll on the beach at sunset! It has beautiful be cold, it's still magical and very relaxing.
Sorryyyyy! Once Again, Without telling you I left!
This Time, It's Because I Went to see my boyfriend's family, THEY Moved In Hossegor, In the South of France (near Spain) Which makes me very happy, as I love this place!
I'm here Until saturday , and I'll enjoy it as much as I can! The thing is, it's a bit cold in here, and I only took two pairs of jeans, and loads of shorts that I'm probably not going to wear...
Anyway, here are a few pics I took yesterday , during a little walk on the beach at sunset, so cliché but so great! It may be cold, but it's still amazing to be here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment