Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Double Star Pokemon Icon



It's time to make a small dot road. Because there, something happens ...
Bershka You know? This mark belongs to Inditex, the group behind Zara. In fact, it's a little Zara the low range for teenagers.

Guys, it's time for a little focus. Something's happening right now, and I cannot not talk about it ...
Bershka Do You Know? It's owned by Inditex Zara The group behind. And it's Actually Kind of a cheap Zara for teenagers.


For those have recently managed to brave the horrible music discharged at a volume not available in the shops of the brand, you may have noticed that in reality among Bershka, BAH IS NOT ALL UGLY. I know is incredible. Just have a look selectively, ignoring the down jackets to sequined sleeveless fur collar and jeans outwash sand and glitter to see the few pieces that are worth it.

For Those Who could "set aside The horrible loud music, and made it to The Inside of a store, maybe thats not Noticed you EVERYTHING'S UGLY. I know, it's barely believable. The Only Thing Goal You Have To Do Is To put aside All the crappy lame sparkly puffy jackets and jeans, and you'll see That Some items are really worth the try.


For example, this sweater, found in San Sebastian, paid 15 euros (I think it should be much more expensive here), and I love that! Then if you have the courage to poke a little , you will find lots of replica parts Zara, sometimes at half the price, I want to say banco, on vend la caravane!

For example, that sweater that I found in San Sebastian for only 15 euros (I think it might be just a little less cheap here), and that I just love. And if you are brave enough to explore the store, you might find a few things that look almost the same as some Zara items, sometimes for half of the price... Chi-ching!

Pull// Sweater Bershka
Jupe// Skirt Zara
Coat / / Coat Zara
(yes, yes, that last year, recessionista to death
not care that nails it is "so 2009!")
Boots / / Boots Dr. Marten's


0 comments:

Post a Comment