Here I emerged from my weekend of 4 days (yes, I was off today too!)
rest, celebration, I'd still much needed before attacking a period that seems very hard at work ...
Here I am, after a four-days weekend (Yup, my school was closed today, too)! Rest, parties, All These Things That I Really Needed Before the hard-working period "that's Arriving.
Then Sunday, I still enjoyed a visit to my mom, in Liège, to go do some shopping in the Médiacité (Primark, yes yes), there is heavy I show you that as soon as I brought bags of clothes (yep, I left them in Liege, I know it's loose)!
I Went to see my mum on Sunday in Liege, Which Was a great opportunity to go the the mall and Mediacité do a little shopping With Her. I'll show you my Findings When I'll get 'em (I'm so stupid I left The Shopping Bags At Her House! Blade How is that?)!
Jacket / / Jacket H & M (2009)
Dress worn as a skirt / / tube dress worn as a skirt
ZARA Hoody / / Hoodie H & M
Footwear / / Shoes Converse
Banner / / Headband H & M
Yes, I have decided to highlight my faux leopard coat! I thought I would not want to put it, then the cold coming, finally, I have not had much difficulty to the show;)
Oh, yes! I Decided to wear my faux fur leopard jacket again this year. I Thought I would not want to wear it, goal When It Started to get cold, I Gave it a try ... and I still love wearing it!
Otherwise, you celebrate Halloween? I do, with friends, but last-minute costume required, I Morticia Addams ...
Did You Do Something for Halloween? I had a party with My Friends, I Had not Planned to "any disguise so I got a last minute Went Morticia Addams ...
© Alex Stevens
0 comments:
Post a Comment