Hey ben! As if the night falls to 17h does not complicate things enough, now is the rain that does it. Here in Belgium, it's been three days a storm warning has been issued , and it's raining almost nonstop. So, it's become my daily seepage, flooding, sponging, brief joy! He fell over the last three days the entire month of November 2009 (yes, there are owls statistics home )!
Well, as if the dark coming at 5 in the Afternoon wasn't Enough trouble, now it's the rain! Here, in Belgium, It's Been Almost raining non-stop for the Past Three Days ... Actually, I Heard That it has-been raining more sincere in thursday Than The Whole month of november 2009! Belgium, what a great place to live.
short, I still found a few minutes "dry" to show you my new leather pants (ok, fake). It's been a while since I looking one, but I was struggling a bit to find THE perfect pants, haunted by that episode of Friends where Ross finds himself trapped in his slim ...
Anyway, life goes on, and I Could find a few "rain-less minutes to take pictures of my new (fake) leather trousers. I've been looking for a pair for a while, I just aim Could not Seem To Find The One. I was kinda traumatised by That Friends episode When Ross gets stuck in His Pants ...
is finally at Primark I fell on my precious! Simple, avec des zips, pas trop cheap et pas trop cher, il serait parfait si j'avais 10 cm de jambes en plus!
I eventually found these at Primark! They're great: simple, with zips, not too cheap-looking and not too expensive... they would be perfect if my legs were 10cm longer!
Pantalon en simili cuir// Faux leather trousers PRIMARK
Le meilleur pull du monde// The greatest sweater ever Zara
Débardeur// Tank Top H & M Boots
offset / / Wedge boots Zara
Fedora H & M FAA
0 comments:
Post a Comment