Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movies Guey Free In Espanol

Back in black

Black is my refuge a little. Whatever the season, trends, I know I only ever let go, it's a safe bet. Handy for those days when you wake up in the floss and we do not know what to put (obviously, it's easy to attach ...), flattering for any body type Class in any circumstance, short, I like black and I cried!

I Always go back to black. Whatever the Season, The Trend , I know it's never going to let me down. So we pratical Those Days When You wake up and just Do not Know What to wear , and With All Kinds of flattering silhouettes , not to mention it's Such A classy color!

Today I several small innovations to introduce you ...
Today, I've got a Few Things to show you ...

T-shirt/robe/hybride The Silence + Noise, I bought in mega sales at Urban Outfitters last Tuesday ...
The Silence + Noise T-shirt/dress/hybrid, That I bought at Urban Outfitters last tuesday in Antwerp ...
(for anything beyond the label is present!)

The matt black varnish, UO too. The result is top for 24 , but after he "polishes" and begins to glow a little ... That said, for 8 euros, I think it's great!
The black matte nail polish, aussi from OU. It looks soooo good and edgy For the first 24 hours, But Then it kind of polishes and Becomes Almost like a regular nail polish . Goal anyway, for 8 euros, I highly recommend it!

And then, well, we never change: the heels!
It was a while I was looking for basic black pumps, comfortable and not too expensive. I found them at New Look at 25 euros, and frankly they are just top, I've even worn barefoot and it spent all alone! Then I think they équilibrent très bien ma silhouette, donc moi contente , moi dire merci New Look!
And, last but not least, the new shoes!
I had been looking for classic basic black pumps for a while, I wanted them to be comfortable and not too expensive.
I eventually found my graal at New Look, for 25 euros! I have to say they're really great, I even wore them 3 hours standing with bare feet and they didn't hurt at all . And I think they kind of balance my silhouette, so thanks New Look, I'm now a happy girl!

That now, an outfit all black but not sad at all, since over the weekend arrives (finally).
here it is, but not all black year-sad-at-all outfit. addition, The weekend is coming, so I Could not Be Happier!

kisses to everyone , very soon!
See you soon, xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment