Monday, November 22, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Bronte And

New Look SS2011

Last Wednesday I finished my marathon day by the bloggers night at New Look . There, I had the opportunity to explore the collection for next summer ...
Unfortunately, there was a scramble in the delivery of prototypes, and we could not see the clothes "for real", so no personal pictures this time. However, here are my favorites withdrawals from the press kit! I tried to let prices every time, story you can start making your wishlists (bah what)!


It starts with just a few silhouettes rockabilly : it is to resume some codes this winter (the teddy jacket, the pants "fire floor "...) adapting to trends of summer 2011, announced by the catwalk a few months ago.
It gives mini shorts of white , the fishnet ...


Another strong trend on the catwalk at the last Fashion Week, back in the seventies pomp . The purple of turquoise , orange tones of , small florets of , a new set of proportions ... I do not know about you but I am convinced of office!


The neo-minimalism overwinter, too. Cons are dropped by camel and you jump on beautiful bright colors , solid color, please!


And finally, just because winter REALLY IS ANXIETY:

yep, pictures of jerseys. The first one that says "Winter is too cool, hot chocolate, snow, etc." ends up in jail! No no, I do not suffer ...



Well, needless to say that I want everything , eh. New Look if you hear me, dress me!
And for that matter, if you hear me God, do overwinter veeeeeery fast!



0 comments:

Post a Comment