Second stage of my "journey" Press Days: The basement of the shop Hunting & Collecting Brussels, where they attended the premiere release of Pure, an agency created by two young men you may know without knowing it because it is Tom and Stijn, blog I ♥ Belgium.
Press Next Step of My Days "trip": The Basement Of The Hunting & Collecting Brussels shop, For the first presentation of Pure, a new born agency created by Two Guys You May Know Through Their blog I ♥ Belgium .
On appointment, a very specialized selection of Belgian brands, each with a strong personality and a universe. I was really captivated by not only brands but also by the strength and conviction with which they were presented to us.
Theys Had a great selection of Belgian brands, and Each One of Them HAD Such a wonderful personality and universe! I really Had a crush is the Brand, and I really liked the way Stijn and Tom Presented em to us.
Place for pictures!
Purpose that's enough words, here are a few pictures I took:
Chauncey,
les basiques irréprochables et increvables // the perfect and puncture basic sweaters
Black Balloon,
toute la folie de la création belge! // all the madness of belgian creativity!
La Fille d'O,
and now I know I know the fans, right Lisa and Kim ? Even the great Lady Gaga has dealt a body of the mark, and MIA has failed to choose since it bought the entire collection! / / And I Know Some Of You Already love these, They Were Even worn by Queen Gaga MIA and Bought The Entire Collection (Which i would if I was a rich girl!)
Isabelle Lenfant,
bijous of silver both simple and funky ...? I love the necklace with the Medoc anyway! / / jewelry made of silver, simple and ... funky? Love that necklace pills!
Ronald van der Hilst,
talented designer! / / a very talented designer!
Fragrances Elsewhere
Do you like it?
Do you like it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment