Yesterday morning I was invited by the agency Top Secret to a special press day bloggers.
was an opportunity to discover the spring-summer 2011 collections of the brands they represent, and frankly already starting to save, because there is heavy coming!
First Luke DuchĂȘne, the new brand of the eponymous group, which will replace China as early as next season. Frankly, big big blow heart for a bunch of parts, which are great in areas with very rock cuts while remaining within the basic, timeless.
Second favorite, Gerard Darel: unsurprisingly, since it's been several years since I am the brand closely. Darel is not super funky priori, and yet ...
... anyway I'm really won, really, pull the caramel, I well see him on my back (Gerard, if you hear me ...)!
And in bulk, my favorites among the other brands:
But where is the sun?
Marc by Marc Jacobs
(I forgot the glasses from below, sorryyyy! J'updaterai if I can find!)
Tissot
Natan
Ndc
Geox
Eric Bompard (!!!)
Small Boat, which launches its collection Adult!
And finally, some pictures of my outfit of the day ... total gray comfortable for running around! In addition I have a cold (again) So I took out my big fur coat last year, still valid!
Jacket / Coat ZARA
Jacket / Cardi UNIQLO
Up / Top PRIMARK
Skirt / Skirt H & M
Boots / Boots BRIDGET
Anyway I was very pleased to participate in this event and ogling all these clothes, so thank you for the invitation Top Secret, hospitality, and especially your attention to bloggers / waitresses. In Belgium, it is still too rare (especially compared to France or the Netherlands), and that's a shame!
Then, obviously, I am delighted to be at next summer!
And you then, what is your favorite for next season (here or elsewhere)?
***************** I also take this post for you to share this invitation for a large private sale not to miss, with full nice brand, and merchandise for you girls, but also your men ...
careful, do not forget to print the invitation if you plan get there;)
*****************
0 comments:
Post a Comment