Monday, November 8, 2010

Cooking Food On Pirate Ship

of Wish November ... Sweet November

Almost a week without a post! Blame it on the night that falls so early that I have more time to take pictures ... 'I must find my rhythm!

However, black has not stopped me to browse the Internet in search of small things that I can buy (well yeah, it would be much less fun if not)!

Little recap 'of my current favorites ...


jewelery "Dreamcatcher" ...

It must be two years since I have not worn earrings, and suddenly it's me again, who knows why!

Topshop
Fashionology


From boots to face the winter ... I was very stupid last year during sales, and I missed the perfect boots for me, Zara, on the pretext that I found the reduction too small ... pfff!

Asos
New Look


OF big chunky knit sweaters (he started to get very cold today !)...

Zara (now in Belgium who book girls! Wouhouuu!)

Topshop



The Dr. Marten's SS2011 collection ...


and perhaps a new tattoo. .. I think!



and you, you feel like what? Come on, we'll drool together!





ps: kidding Blogspot tonight, and I accidentally deleted my blogroll. I was able to restore most but if you were there and you've gone, tell me forever! Then if you have nice blog to let me know, it's time too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment