This weekend, I had in my waiting on Paypal (= moved above there is a lease, so it's a bit like if I spent nothing, psychologically anyway). So I said "hey hey, I will not let them rot, it must be that they serve, small, anyway!" and I did a little tour sur les internets, à la recherche du meilleur moyen de les dépenser.
Last weekend, I had a few euros left on my Paypal account (that means I transfered that money a while ago, so now I can spend it and feel like I don't even spend any...). So I figured out I just couldn't leave them there alone...and tried to find the best way to spend them.
Au départ, j'avais l'intention de shopper ceci:
I intended to buy this:
Mais je la trouvais vraiment trop grande...puis j'ai envisagé celle-ci...
But I Thought It Was really too big. So I Was Going for That One ...
... too small. Obviously! (Pouches Cheap Monday, 25 and 55 $)
goal ... It Was Too Small. Of course! (Cheap Monday Clutches, 25 and 55 $)
So I was drawing on conventional resources, sound values. Urban Outfitters offered delivery to the UK and in Zone 1 (= here) until midnight tonight, but not much to be put in the tooth. ASOS side by cons, the fishing is good! Tip of the moment, offers Asos delivery anywhere in the world, during the pre-Christmas . So I enjoyed that little encouragement (when I do not pay the delivery, I almost feel that my purchases are free too - I know I'm really a victim of the system!) For giving me a very nice pouch.
EDIT: be more malignant than me, remember the code ASOS20, which offers 20% discount on all items brand Asos ...
So I Went Directly to the classic favorites. Urban Outfitters Free Delivery Offered Until tonight at midnight, I Could not aim find anything worth my savings. Finally, it was on Asos, our regular lover, that I could spend my pennies. You gotta know that Asos deliveries for free worldwide during the pre-Chistmas weeks ! I thought this couldn't be a coïncidence so I bought this lovely clutch - free delivery always makes me feel like my order is totally free, I know that's stupid but I can't help it.
EDIT: Be smarter than me, and don't forget to type the code ASOS20 to get 20% off all the Asos items...
Dans un autre style, ça faisait a moment I was looking for a nail "cosmic" ... you'll understand: I've
aussi Been Looking For "cosmic" nail polish for a while ...
And I finally found it! Paid 4 euros at Eyeko marks completely unknown to the battalion, so we will test it as soon as it is received.
And I found it! Eyeko at 4 euros, a brand I did not Even Know. I can not wait to try it!
So much for the moment! Have fun on Asos, I'll be back soon!
That's all for now! Asos we have fun, I'll be back soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment